Home Maintenance To-Do’s
As we enter the holiday’s for both November and December; shopping, celebrations, great cooking, friends and family; home maintenance to-do’s should also be on your list.
Here are the top-ten to-do’s for home maintenance:
- Check roof, vents, skylights, and chimneys. Repair as necessary.
- Clean the gutters, remove debris and leaves.
- Replace heat and water filters.
- Check for cracks or holes in the siding or paint.
- Seal any drafts in windows and doors.
- Maintain the heating system and air conditioning.
- Clean the fireplace and chimney.
At Statewide Roofing—we can help you with your home maintenance to-do’s in the roofing and chimney department. See an issue that needs repair before the winter weather hits—contact us today.